Friday, January 27, 2012

Renew ME 2012

I have come to the realization that I need renewal.  There are so many areas in my life that are changing and I need to renew me in a positive way.  I will be taking a journey over the next few months on RENEWAL.  I will be renewing myself Spiritually, Physically, and Mentally/Emotionally.

Yesterday I made some decisions that I WILL BE following through with over the next couple of weeks.

Spiritual Renewal:
  • Read my Bible - NIV Bible in One Year
  • Made to Crave Bible Study - this is a bible study on craving God not food.  This will have duel effect Spiritual and Physically.
  • Encouragement Bible Study - this is a Women of Faith Bible Study
  • Encourage fellow Sisters in Christ - this will not only bless them but will bless me.  I will send cards, emails, and phone calls.
Physical Renewal:
  • Start Couch to 5K Training Plan  - Couch-to-5K
  • Do 30 Day Shred - this is a Jillian Michaels DVD that should take me 20 minutes a day 
  • No more soda - I am VERY addicted to Coca Cola
  • Eating healthier - I will be using the plan on 50 Million Pound Challenge  this program is totally free
  • Tracking everything - I will track at Spark People. This is a great FREE site that you can track everything from food to fitness to weight & measurements.
  • Join the Gym - I won a trial membership for 3 months to a local gym in August 2011 and still haven't "cashed" it in.  So on Monday morning I will be starting the gym
Mental/Emotional Renewal:
  • Go to counseling - we all need an outlet. Just someone to talk to and share things with that is not family or a friend. 
  • Limit TV - this has taken over most of my day
  • Surround myself with like-minded people - positive, up-beat, energetic, can-do, prosperity thinkers, movers
  • Take candlelight baths daily
  • Renew a strong environment - Have soft music playing all day 
  • Renew my life  - daily AM and PM habits: even though I do not follow them perfectly my pattern/systems propel me, have routines and habits that support the life I want for my family.
Everywhere I am reading says it takes 21 days to make a habit.  So the next few weeks are going to be hard for me.  I am going to need all the help I can get in the process of me Renewing Me.  Please help me to be accountable.

Join me on this journey,
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a great plan! So proud of you for taking the initiative! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete